Grey Laminated Glass
Our new line of grey laminated glass for enhanced safety and privacy. This innovative lami glass features a sleek grey interlayer between layers of high-quality glass and offers a unique and modern aesthetic that will elevate any space.
Grey laminated glass is made of two pieces of float /annealed /tempered glass with an interlayer lamination between them. This interlayer is grey polyvinyl butyrate (more commonly called grey translucent PVB). The grey polyvinyl butyrate interlayer provides both strength and style, creating a striking visual effect.
Choose from two opacity levels – SDG Euro Grey Laminated Glass and SDG Dark Grey Laminated Glass – to suit your preferences. These options offer varying levels of privacy screening and diffusion of light, allowing you to create the perfect ambiance for your space.
SDG – Euro Grey Laminated Glass and SDG – Dark Grey Laminated Glass
- ☑️ Annealed
- ☑️ Tempered
- ☑️ Laminated
- ✅ Can be directly used
- ✅ Can be in an insulating glass unit
Raw Material Basic Stock
- 🔘 6.38/8.38/10.38/12.38 white translucent glass
- 🔘 6.76/8.76/10.76/12.76 white translucent glass
- ✅ 2140 x 3300mm
- ✅ 2140 x 3660mm
- ✅ 2440 x 3300mm
- ✅ 2440 x 3660mm
- ✅1830 x 2440mm
- ✅ 2140 x 1650mm
- ✅ 1830 x 1220mm
- ✅ etc
For other thicknesses and sizes please contact our sales team
- ☑️ Single glass panel thickness: 4mm~19mm
- ☑️ Max size: 3300*13000mm
- ✅ SDG will advise of processed size limitations depending on your project requirements.
Features & Benefits
SDG | Grey Glass offers the following benefits:
- ◾ Option of products with different light transmissions;
- ◾ Available as a Grade “A” Laminated or tempered laminated safety glass;
- ◾ Provides privacy;
- ◾ Diffuses light to give a uniform natural look;
- ◾ Remains intact or breaks safely on impact to reduce the risk of serious injury;
- ◾ Resists attack for longer as it remains bonded to the interlayer – Specialist high-performance security glass is also available;
- ◾ Can be used in Insulating Glass Units, for different combinations of benefits;
- ◾ Up to Class 1(B)1 to EN 12600: 2002;
- ◾ Reduced color fading;
- ◾ Improved resistance to wind loads and high temperatures;
- ◾ Extremely resistant to scratching, fingerprints, and staining.
SDG | Grey PVB Glass offers the following applications:
- ◻ Residential and commercial glazing
- ◻ Internal Partitions
- ◻ Balustrades
- ◻ Roof lights
- ◻ Privacy windows
- ◻ Showerscreens
- ◻ Windows
- ◻ Decorative
- ◻ Furniture
- ◻ Facades
Packaging and Delivery
Shenzhen Dragon Glass is a world leader in laminated glass manufacturing. We provide customized services to give you the best solution that accommodates all your needs, from iconic architectural projects that push the boundaries of glass technology, to economical home glass, guaranteeing good quality products and excellent customer service.
We provide high-quality products at reasonable prices. If you are considering buying grey PVB laminated glass, then don’t hesitate to contact us for a free quote.
Dedicating themselves to making each piece of glass perfect! That is the reason our company keeps growing bigger and bigger. Contact us, and let’s make wonderful glass projects together.